YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND HOW WE USE IT
By using our website, you agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your local currency.
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect the different levels of your personal data, both on our Site and at our physical stores:
- You will be browsing our Site as a guest if you are not a registered user. We will not collect or use any personal data from you, but you may not be able to use all the services and features that we offer to registered users.
- You will need to input certain of your personal data when registering with us on our Site (such as your name and contact details), in order to receive various features and services that we offer to our registered users, such as email updates, responses to your queries, and priority for our limited edition items.
- You can only place an order with us as a registered user on our Site. In both cases, we will only collect information necessary to fulfill the relevant order (such as your name, contact details and payment/credit card information).
- You may wish to verify or update any of your personal data that we hold. You may do so by contacting our Customer Service team, or amending your customer profile in your registered account.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use the personal data you provide to us for the following purposes:
- To provide our services to you. This includes responding any of your enquiries, providing you with recommendations on products on our Site, maintaining your shopping cart on our Site, assessing your applications with us for any of our services, and fulfilling orders you may make with us (including the security checks of your payments and verification).
- To provide you with marketing communications, as we may occasionally update you our latest products, news via e-mail, post and telephone.
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR INFORMATION
Your personal data will be kept confidential with us, except the following parties that we may disclose your personal data to them:
• Any financial institutions or credit card issuing companies, or collection agencies where necessary to establish and support the payment being made by you
• Any parties where such disclosure is mandated by statutory or contractual obligations or as required by law